Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tiffany And Jesus Wedding

This was the first Wedding that I photographed.

Tiffany always told me that she wanted uncle Jon to be the photographer at her wedding.

Saturday was the big day, I was nervous, and no backup camera so hope this would not be the time it would fail .

I rented 2 Nikon SB900 flash and bought extra batteries.

SB900 big flashes but they take 4 double A batteries and really suck energy out of those Batteries.

They have a circuit breaker so will not over heat but, if you fire them to much they stop, you have to wait 10 minutes and that is not a option.

I think I got all the shot She wanted ,it was hard work.

I learn a lot and if I have to do it again I may use some different equipment.

Had great time shooting her wedding.















No comments:

Post a Comment